This article will review how to create simple consent forms, similar to the consent forms created in the RxPhoto Form Templates prior to April 1st, 2020.
As you read through the article, you may expand screenshots by clicking on the image you would like to expand.
Creating a Simple Consent Form
2. Navigate to "Form Templates" under the "Administration" tab.
3. Click "New Form" on the right side of the screen. (Note: you must have an existing "Form Group" available.)
4. "Fillable Form" will automatically be selected. Click "Create" in pop-up.
5. At the top of the screen, name your form.
6. To add the practice logo to the top of the form, click the "Header/Footer" button and toggle "Header" to the on position.
7. To add a block of text, drag & drop the "Formatted Text" field from the field list on the right of the screen to the center gray area.
8. In the pop-up, either type, or copy & paste your content. Note that when copying & pasting, all formatting (including text size, text color, etc.) will be transferred.
9. Click "Apply" on the bottom right of the pop-up to add the content to the form.
10. To add questions with text boxes, drag & drop the "Multi-Choice" field from the field list on the right of the screen to the center gray area.
11. In the pop-up, delete the "Title."
12. Add questions in the "Option" fields.
13. Delete extra "Options" by clicking on the "X" to the right of the Option line.
14. Click "Apply" to add the questions to the form.
15. To add a signature line, drag & drop the "Signature" field from the field list on the right of the screen to the center gray area.
16. To have the client name and date of signature automatically added to the signature line, click the "tokens" button in the pop-up.
17. Click "Client First & Last Name," add a space, and click the "tokens" buttons again to add "Today's Date."
18. Save the form by clicking the "Save" button at the bottom of the screen.
19. You may view the header and content of your form by clicking the "Preview" button on the bottom of the screen.