Upon cancelling an RxPhoto subscription, RxPhoto will prepare a secure zip file of all patient images and forms free of charge. If a practice has fewer than 25 clients, zip files are not prepared. Instead, practices may download their client images and forms directly from the RxPhoto Webiste. Directions will be included in the cancellation form.
Once RxPhoto has completed the secure zip file, the main contact for the account will receive an email with the necessary information to download the instructions. This article walks through the steps for downloading a secure zip file.
Step 1: Download the Zip File
The main contact on the practice's RxPhoto account will receive an email from "RxPhoto" with the subject line, "RxPhoto requests you to sign RxPhoto - Cancellation Download Instructions."
1. Click to open the email.
2. Note the zip file has an expiration date.
3. Scroll down to find the zip file link. Click the link to open.
4. A pop-up will appear.
5. Return to the email to retrieve the zip file link username. Enter the username in the "username field" of the pop-up.
6. Return to the email and scroll down. Click on the blue "Start Signing" button.
7. Click "Proceed to Document."
8. Find the secure link password in the document that opens.
9. Enter the secure link password in the popup.
10. Click "Sign In."
11. The download will begin.
Depending on the amount of data in the zip file as well as the internet download speeds, the download could take anywhere from a few minutes to several hours. Please wait for the download to finish before proceeding.
Step 2: Expand the Zip File
Once the download has completed, find the .zip file from the computer's downloads folder.
1. Click the .zip file to expand.
2. Return to the document to find the zip file password.
3. Enter the zip file password in the popup. Click "OK."
4. The .zip file will begin to expand.
Please wait for the .zip file to finish expanding before proceeding to the next step.
Step 3: Sign and Submit Document
Once the .zip file has finished expanding, please confirm that all client images and forms are in the practice's possession. After confirming, sign and submit the document stating that all .zip file contents have been retrieved.
Note: RxPhoto will destroy all data upon submission of the "Cancellation Download Secure File Information" document.
1. Return to the document.
2. Click the square to agree and continue.
3. Fill out name, signature, and date fields (highlighted in green.)
4. Click Finish to submit the document.
5. An option to download a copy of the document or have a copy emailed will appear. Click on the desired choice. If no choice is selected, a copy of the document will be sent via email.
For the Doctor Doctors can send secure messages and chat with clients directly through RX portal from the client Face Sheet. Tap Telehealth. Then tap message, and tap RxPortal. Compose your message and chat with your client securely.
When the client opens the main screen of RxPortal, they may see that messages are waiting for them. Tap the Secure Messaging button see the messages in the secure chat screen. Here the client can respond to the doctor directly in the same manner as ...
For the Doctor After the client submits a form, the status of the form changes to Client Submitted. Now the doctor can review the answers. By tapping on the ellipsis at the top right of the screen, the doctor can change the form status to Complete. ...
This article will review how to upload client photos to RxPhoto that were taken before or outside the RxPhoto app. Typically, an office would have these "old" photos stored either on their computer, or on their device (iPhone or iPad). If the photos ...