RxPhoto's Sticky Notes are displayed in the client's Face Sheet. Sticky Notes can be used to document important information about a client such as allergy information. Some providers use sticky notes to take note of client's personal details such as children's names, dogs' names, recent life events, etc. to help give their client's visits a personal touch.
Sticky Notes may be added and edited by any and all providers with RxPhoto logins.
Find and View Sticky Notes
Sticky Notes can be found at the top of the Client's Face Sheet.
1. Press on the appropriate Client's Name to open their Face Sheet.
2. The first line of the Sticky Note will be displayed as a preview. The preview also shows the date and provider who last edited the Sticky Note.
3. To view the entire note, press anywhere on the preview.
Start a Sticky Note
1. Press on the Client's name to open their Face Sheet.
2. Press the +.
3. Type, write (using Apple Pencil), or dictate a note.
4. Press Done when complete.
Edit a Sticky Note
1. Press on the Client's name to open their Face Sheet
2. Press anywhere on the Preview to open the Sticky Note.
3. Type, write (using Apple Pencil), or dictate the edits / additions to the Sticky Note.
4. Press Done when finished.
RxPhoto's Sticky Notes are displayed in the client's Face Sheet. Sticky Notes can be used to document important information about a client such as allergies. Some providers use sticky notes to take note of client's personal details such as children's ...
View, Add, and Edit Notes
You may want to add notes to a particular patient record, or to a particular photo. Some providers use the notes section to type out their SOAP notes, while others use these for more simple thoughts such as, "requests pillow under lower back" or "is ...
RxPhoto has added a new Timeline feature so providers can view the client's complete history in reverse chronological order. Providers can navigate to any section of the Client Chart directly from the Timeline. The items that appear in the Timeline ...
New! Practice Scheduler and Appointment History
AestheticNow integrated RxPhoto accounts are now able to access their Practice Scheduler and Appointment History directly from the RxPhoto Mobile App on the device (iPhone/iPad). With the integration, staff can manage their providers' schedules and ...
Sharing Reports from the Website
For the Doctor Doctors can share reports from the RX portal website. From a client's record, select the photos you want to share, click the blue button second from the bottom: generate report. The photos are in one tab. Click the Blocks tab to add ...