RxPhoto's Sticky Notes are displayed in the client's Face Sheet. Sticky Notes can be used to document important information about a client such as allergies. Some providers use sticky notes to take note of client's personal details such as children's names, dogs' names, recent life events, etc. to help give their client's visits a personal touch to build client rapport and motivate your clients to return to your practice.
Sticky Notes may be added and edited by any and all providers with RxPhoto logins.
Find and View Sticky Notes
Sticky Notes can be found at the top of the Client's Face Sheet.
1. Press on the appropriate Client's Name to open their Face Sheet.
2. The first line of the Sticky Note will be displayed as a preview. The preview also shows the date and provider who last edited the Sticky Note.
3. To view the entire note, press anywhere on the preview.
Start a Sticky Note
1. Press on the Client's name to open their Face Sheet.
2. Press the +.
3. Type, write (using Apple Pencil), or dictate a note.
4. Press Done when complete.
Edit a Sticky Note
1. Press on the Client's name to open their Face Sheet
2. Press anywhere on the Preview to open the Sticky Note.
3. Type, write (using Apple Pencil), or dictate the edits / additions to the Sticky Note.
4. Press Done when finished.