Before you can enjoy all the features RxPhoto has to offer your providers and your practice, it must be downloaded and installed on your iOS device (iPhone/iPad).
Please make sure to have RxPhoto installed and ready-to-go on your device before signing in to your RxPhoto Training with one of our RxPhoto Experts.
As you read through this article, you may expand any screenshots by clicking on the image you would like to expand.
Locate RxPhoto on the Apple App Store
1. Locate the Apple App Store on the device.
2. Open the Apple App Store and press the "Search" icon on the bottom right of the screen.
3. Type "RxPhoto" in the search bar, then press "Search" on the Apple keyboard.
Download and Install RxPhoto
4. Press the "Download" icon next to "RxPhoto."
5. The download will begin. The download process will be indicated by a blue circle closing around a "Stop" icon.
6. When the download has completed, press the "Open" button that replaces the blue circle.
Log In to RxPhoto
7. Log in to RxPhoto using the user credentials provided by our Client Success Team. For details, see "First Login to RxPhoto."
Congratulations! You may now begin using RxPhoto to take your practice to the next level!