2. Type in the username and password then press "Log In."
2. A series of 5 app intro screens will illustrate some important features of the RxPhoto Mobile App. After navigating through the 5 screens, press on "Get Started" on the bottom right-hand corner of the screen.
3. A prompt to create a PIN code will appear. A PIN code is simply a 4-digit code that allows for faster logging in rather than typing in the username and password every time. PIN codes are unique to device and to user. Users may use the same PIN on each device, but each user should have a unique PIN code. Users will have to set their PIN on each unique device.
4. Type in a 4-digit PIN code that will be easy to remember. Confirm the chosen PIN when prompted.
5. After creating a PIN, the client list will only have one client named "Client, Female," created by RxPhoto as a sample, This list is where all future clients added will appear.
Your initial client list will look like this:
Over time, as you add more clients, your client list will begin to look something like this:
6. Press on your sample client, "Client, Female." You will see a pie chart-looking icon that says, "Retrieving templates '#'/246 please wait..." This will
happen upon your first login on your device. You will
have to wait through this process every time you press on a client name.
Congratulations! You are now ready to start using RxPhoto for all your aesthetic needs!
How to Login the First Time and Create Your Pin In this video, you'll see how to login for the first time using your username and password. You'll also setup your pin code that you can use to login instead. When logging in for the first time, you’ll ...
This article will review how to upload client photos to RxPhoto that were taken before or outside the RxPhoto app. Typically, an office would have these "old" photos stored either on their computer, or on their device (iPhone or iPad). If the photos ...
For the Doctor The Doctor's App Overview Video Doctor's Tutorials Inviting a Client to RxPortal Sharing Forms with Client Submission Pending Status Sharing a Completed Form with the Client Photo Uploaded by ...
Before you can enjoy all the features RxPhoto has to offer your providers and your practice, it must be downloaded and installed on your iOS device (iPhone/iPad). Please make sure to have RxPhoto installed and ready-to-go on your device before ...