RxPhoto allows providers to photo ghost several images consecutively, so that providers may take "after" photos in the same sequence used for "before" photos. Additionally, providers may also choose a set of photos from the "Photos" section of the client record, creating their own sequence to Photo Ghost. The tutorial and instructions below provide step-by-step instructions.
Using a Sequence
RxPhoto will automatically pull up the last image of anatomy areas in a sequence when the Photo Ghosting is turned on in the sequence. To Photo Ghost in a sequence:
1. From Capture Screen, press to select desired sequence.
2. Press on the anatomy area/angle to be ghosted first.
3. Press "Select" at the top of the list of thumbnails.
4. Tap to select the photos to be photo ghosted. The order that RxPhoto will display semi-transparent images will be the order in which the images were tapped. Each selected image displays a number, which matches the order in which the images were selected.
Use the Photo Ghost Feature
Once the appropriate images have been selected, the images are ready for photo ghosting.
1. Press the "Ghost" icon on the bottom left of the Photos screen. The first selected image will be displayed semi-transparent on the screen.
2. Use the lever on the left side of the screen to set desired transparency/opacity of the image.
3. Align the client.
4. Tap the Capture button to capture the photo when the client is properly aligned.
5. Press the arrow on the right side of the screen to move to the next image to be ghosted. The image just captured will be automatically uploaded to the RxPhoto HIPAA compliant cloud and saved in the Client Record under today's date (the capture date.)
6. Follow through the sequence until all images have been captured. Remember to press "Save" on the top right of the screen to save the last image captured!
Photo Ghosting is a useful feature for ensuring that "after" photos are as consistent as possible with "before" photos, regardless of which provider captured the "before" image, and which provider is capturing the "after" photo. To save time, and minimize number of taps/clicks, use the Photos Section of the Client Record to choose a sequence of images to be used for photo ghosting. This feature works similar to using Sequences on the Capture screen.
RxPhoto allows providers to photo ghost several images consecutively, so that providers may take "after" photos in the same sequence used for "before" photos. Additionally, providers may also choose a set of photos from the "Photos" section of the ...
Photo Ghost on the iPhone Watch the tutorial above, or follow the steps below to use the RxPhoto Photo Ghosting tool for consistent "after" photos: 1. Press on the desired anatomy area. 2. Press on the Photo Ghost icon. 3. Adjust the transparency ...
You can choose any 'before' photo to use when ghosting to capture an 'after' photo. Select the photo you want to use, then tap the ellipsis at the top right of the screen and choose Ghost. This will take you to the ghosting screen in the capture ...
To download all of the images from a client's record. Login to the RxPhoto website at App.rxphoto.com. Select the client's record you'd like to use. Then in the bottom right.. click the Plus sign to see photo actions and click the top button, ...
RxPhoto allows users to save compared Before & After photos directly to the Client Record from the RxPhoto Mobile App on the Device (iPhone/iPad). Users may save: · Side-by-side comparisons · Slider comparisons · Overlayed images ...