RxPhoto allows you to reset your password directly from the RxPhoto app on your device (iPhone/iPad). This article will walk you through how to reset your password within the app.
As you navigate through this article you may expand the screenshots by clicking on the image.
You may reset your password from within the RxPhoto app on your device (iPhone/iPad). If you have forgotten your password, or cannot sign in with your password for any reason, please click here for help.
The steps below will walk you through how to reset your password from within the RxPhoto app on your device (iPhone/iPad):
1. Log in to the RxPhoto app on the device (iPhone/iPad).
2. Press on the gear icon in the top left corner of the screen.
3. Press on the "Change Password."
4. Type in your old password, your new password, and confirm your new password. When you have finished, press "Done."
If you have forgotten your password, or if you cannot sign in with your password for any reason, you can easily reset it on the RxPhoto app on your device (iPhone/iPad). Please follow the steps below:
1. Open the RxPhoto app.
2. If on either of the screens below, skip to step 4, otherwise continue to step 3.
3. On the "Enter your PIN" screen, press on the "Switch Accounts / Trouble Signing In" button, then select "Sign in with password."
4. Underneath the "Log In" button, press "Trouble signing in?" and select "Reset Password."
5. Enter the username or the email address associated with the username.
6. Once the username or email address has been submitted, RxPhoto will email a link to reset the password. Make sure to check the spam folder if it does not arrive!
Reset Password on the RxPhoto Website - Video Tutorial
You may reset your password from inside the RxPhoto app, or from the Log In screen. Once you have reset your password, you will need to use this new password for all subsequent signins on the RxPhoto app and the RxPhoto website.
When invited to RxPortal, clients will get two emails. The first is the invitation that explains how the portal works and a blue button that will take them to the portal if they already have the RxPortal app. If the app is not yet installed, then ...
When invited to RX portal by text, clients will get two messages. The first is the invitation with a link to the Portal. The second text will provide the client with the email address to login along with a temporary password to use on the first ...
RxPhoto allows you to change your PIN directly in the RxPhoto app on your device (iPhone/iPad). You may want to do this if your forget your password or for security reasons. This article will go over how to change your PIN from inside the RxPhoto app ...
How to Login the First Time and Create Your Pin In this video, you'll see how to login for the first time using your username and password. You'll also setup your pin code that you can use to login instead. When logging in for the first time, you’ll ...
After deactivating an integration with one of RxPhoto's 3rd party technology partners, users must re-add themselves in order to login with their RxPhoto credentials without the integration. Logging in to RxPhoto After Integration Deactivation Delete ...