RxPhoto allows you to change your PIN directly in the RxPhoto app on your device (iPhone/iPad). You may want to do this if your forget your password or for security reasons. This article will go over how to change your PIN from inside the RxPhoto app on your device.
If you would like to change your PIN because you have forgotten it or cannot log in using your PIN for any reason, click here for help.
As you navigate through this article, you may expand screenshots by clicking on their image.
To change a PIN from the RxPhoto app, follow the steps below:
1. Log in to the RxPhoto app on the device (iPhone/iPad).
2. Press on the gear icon on the top left corner of the screen.
3. Press on the "Change pin" button.
4. Type in the new PIN and then confirm the new PIN when prompted.
If you have forgotten your PIN code, or if you cannot log in with your PIN for any reason, you must sign in using your password in order to reset your PIN. If you have also forgotten your password, please see "Reset Password"
for details on how to change your password.
Log In With Password
1. Open the RxPhoto app on the device (iPhone/iPad).
2. At the bottom of the "Enter your PIN" page , press on the "Switch Accounts/Trouble Signing In " button.
4. Press "Sign in with password."
3. Type in the password, and then press "Log In."
You may change your PIN code at any time directly from the RxPhoto app on your device (iPhone/iPad). If you have forgotten your PIN, you must log in using your password in order to change your PIN code within the RxPhoto app.